limb deformity in a sentence
- Affected fetuses develop pulmonary hypoplasia, limb deformities, and characteristic facies.
- :: Limb deformities routinely occur but it is adaptation that drives evolution of species.
- "' Heart-hand syndromes "'are a group of rare diseases that manifest with both heart and limb deformities.
- Researchers say the new fungus is unlikely to be related to the limb deformities in Minnesota frogs.
- Deficiency of riboflavin during pregnancy can result in birth defects including congenital heart defects and limb deformities.
- It's difficult to find limb deformity in a sentence.
- As many as 90 percent of the flies'offspring emerged with oddly-shaped wings, strange bristle configurations and limb deformities.
- Swollen joints limit movement, and arthritis may lead to limb deformities, ankylosis, malformed bones, flail joints, and stubby fingers.
- Given to pregnant women in Europe and Canada to treat morning sickness, thalidomide caused severe limb deformities in thousands of infants.
- The main service offered at the school is that of correcting limb deformities through a process that involves surgery and physiotherapy.
- This surgical procedure is used in cases of foals with flexural limb deformity secondary to contracture of the superficial digital flexor.
- These are particularly problematic if oral contraceptive use continues after conception, and ill-effects can include foetal limb deformities and heart defects.
- High doses of tetracyclines, much greater than used to treat bacterial infections, are used intravenously in foals to treat flexural limb deformities.
- Dwarfism, syndactyly, limb deformities, the curvature of the spine called scoliosis-- the list of deviations from the standard skeletal diagram is long and motley.
- Blindness resulting from corneal ulceration and scarring, and limb deformities due to arthritis and osteomyelitis were less common complications, seen in about 2 5 percent of cases.
- It wasn't until the 1960s was found that Thalidomide altered embryo development and led to limb deformities such as thumb absence, under development of entire limbs, or phocomelia.
More: 1 2