limb darkening in a sentence
- Crucial to understanding limb darkening is the idea of optical depth.
- Larger telescopes, better optics, and limb darkening may have been factors.
- That particular page rips off content from Limb darkening.
- They can thus probe the structure of the source and its limb darkening.
- The measured angular diameter of this star, after correcting for limb darkening, is.
- It's difficult to find limb darkening in a sentence.
- The measured angular diameter of this star, after correction for limb darkening, is.
- An idealized case of limb darkening.
- The fact that the sun exhibits limb darkening in the visible region illustrates that it is not a Lambertian radiator.
- The limb darkening effect that the microwave radiometer detected was also present in the measurements by both channels of the infrared radiometer.
- The " ellipsoidal " pattern of light variation results from the limb darkening and gravity darkening of the star's surface.
- The study also noted that a limb darkening effect was present, a characteristic that may affect future atmospheric studies of the planet.
- In 1907 he claimed to observe limb darkening of Saturn's moon Titan, the first evidence that the body had an atmosphere.
- As another example, for the sun at 550 nm, the limb darkening is well expressed by " N " = 2 and
- The North North Temperate Region rarely shows more detail than the polar regions, due to limb darkening, foreshortening, and the general diffuseness of features.
- His papers focus on interplanetary matter ( meteors, comets ), limb darkening in stellar atmospheres, close binaries, novae, chemically peculiar stars and remote sensing.
More: 1 2