ligament laxity in a sentence
- This ligament laxity around the target joint is associated with an increased probability of cavitation.
- In this low-pressure environment, some of the gases that are dissolved in the synovial fluid ( which are naturally found in all bodily fluids ) leave the solution, making a ligament laxity may be associated with an increased tendency to cavitate.
- Notably, he describes his difficulties with a number of orthopedic surgeons as he sought treatment for a debilitating ligament laxity he suffered in his right hand, which over several years had led to the formation of cysts in the bones of his wrist.
- Differences between males and females identified as potential causes are the active muscular protection of the knee joint, the greater Q angle putting more medial torque on the knee joint, relative ligament laxity caused by differences in hormonal activity from estrogen and relaxin, intercondylar notch dimensions, and muscular strength.
- "' Prolotherapy "', also called "'proliferation therapy "'or "'regenerative injection therapy "'is an alternative medicine treatment that uses injection of an irritant solution into a joint space, ligaments or tendon insertion in an effort to relieve pain or address ligament laxity.
- It's difficult to find ligament laxity in a sentence.