lie kim hok in a sentence
- He changed the printer's name to Lie Kim Hok soon afterwards.
- Among his classmates was Lie Kim Hok, who would later become known as a writer.
- Lie Kim Hok ( 1853 1912 ) was a journalist and teacher who wrote extensively in the creole.
- He also wrote several novels and biographies, including ones on Tan Sie Tat and Lie Kim Hok.
- The following year Meulenhoff brought on Lie Kim Hok, a gulden Lie bought half of the shares in the company.
- It's difficult to find lie kim hok in a sentence.
- The play is an adaptation of Lie Kim Hok's 1884 poem " Sair Tjerita Siti Akbari ".
- Lie Kim Hok is the Chinese-Indonesian author of the 200-page poem " Sair Tjerita Siti Akbari ".
- He also wrote a biography of Lie Kim Hok, published in 1958, commemorating the 105th anniversary of the latter's birth.
- Lie Kim Hok was one of the earliest Chinese Indonesian writers and is known as the father of Chinese Malay literature, but his oeuvre has been little studied.
- An 1884 Malay-language syair ( poem ) by Lie Kim Hok that was indirectly adapted from Raja Ali Haji's 1846 poem " Sjair Abdoel Moeloek ".
- "Syair Abdul Muluk " has been considered the source material for Lie Kim Hok's 1884 work " Sair Tjerita Siti Akbari ", published in Batavia.
- Printing rights were soon acquired by Lie's Bogor-based printing house, also named Lie Kim Hok, and the first edition under this leadership was published on 1 June 1886.
- Lie Kim Hok's printing press was retained for several months, before the press including its stock and printing rights for " Pembrita Betawi " was sold to Albrecht.
- Possibly inspired by a poem of the same name by Lie Kim Hok, the film featured Roekiah in the title role, portraying a long-suffering wife who remains faithful to her husband despite his infidelity.
- Some of the earliest were " syair " ( poems ), published in 1907 by Lie Kim Hok and Tjiang O . S . respectively in 1897; both were adaptations of " Tjerita Njai Dasima ".
More: 1 2