lie in repose in a sentence
- Carson became the ninth Hoosier to lie in repose at the Statehouse Rotunda.
- After Brown's body is released, it will lie in repose at the Commerce Department before his funeral, which will be held the next day at the National Cathedral.
- Ms . Terzano said that sometime next week, after the bodies are released, Brown will lie in repose at the Commerce Department and be memorialized at the Metropolitan Baptist Church, in Washington.
- Flags outside of Ethel Kennedy's home, where Kennedy's body lied in repose in a closed casket, had been lowered to half staff and all curtains inside were closed for privacy.
- In keeping with his wishes, his funeral was not a full state funeral, though his body did lie in repose in the Nixon Library lobby from April 26 to the morning of the funeral service.
- It's difficult to find lie in repose in a sentence.
- Later that day, the Ford family announced that her casket would be returned to Grand Rapids and lie in repose at the museum for public visitation from the evening of July 13 through noon July 14, when a service was held at Grace Episcopal Church.
- The next day, Kalas became the fourth person to be given the honor of having their body lie in repose inside a major-league baseball stadium after Babe Ruth, Jack Buck, and Miller Huggins when his casket was displayed behind home plate and fans were encouraged to pay their respects at Citizens Bank Park.