levenwick in a sentence
- She was born in Levenwick, Shetland to Margaret and Thomas Mouat, a shoemaker and fisherman.
- It is part of the parish of Dunrossness and the Levenwick Health Centre provides medical support for the Dunrossness area.
- Today Levenwick is home to a number of artists, including Amy Moncrieff, Anne Bain and James Bruce Thomason.
- "' Levenwick "'is a small village about south of Lerwick, on the east side of the South Mainland of Shetland.
- He grew up in Levenwick, in Shetland, before his family moved to Edinburgh, Midlothian, when he was nine years old, following the death of his father.
- It's difficult to find levenwick in a sentence.
- Dunrossness includes the island of Mousa, Levenwick, St Ninian's Isle, Bigton, Scousburgh, the Lochs of Spiggie and Brow, Little Holm, Horse Holm island and Fair Isle.