lean backward in a sentence
- The second position of this Rite is to lean backward as far as possible.
- With ball in his right hand and glove in the left, he leans backward.
- The rider could then lean forward to move forward or lean backward to move backward.
- Just lean forward and the Segway moves forward, and when you lean backward, it goes back.
- She clasps his hands and leans backward.
- It's difficult to find lean backward in a sentence.
- This accommodates for any player s different techniques and body designs, whether a player is bow-legged, pushes more forward, or leans backwards.
- When I lean backwards whilst standing, my abs and ( to a lesser extent ) chest muscles flex to help me maintain position.
- Bagwell demonstrated that his instinct for moving away from inside pitches is to lean backward, rather than tuck his shoulder and spin away.
- He was described by Louis Desaix as, " square figure . . . not a thief, big, leans backward; very dark skin ".
- To aid his balance, the sophomore from St . Paul, Minn . leans backward, his lower spine commiserating with women who are very pregnant.
- Once vertical, the paddler quickly leans backward to pop up out of the water, then powerfully drives forward to intentionally cause the boat to become over-vertical.
- Kuranyi headed in a corner in the 46th minute, having to lean backwards to meet it, then added a second through the air two minutes later.
- To get to the East Village apartment of Sharon and Ofer Levy you have to climb four flights of stairs so steep they seem to lean backward.
- Consider the two Mongolian girls, ages 9 and 10, who effortlessly lean backward until their bodies are curved into perfect circles, their faces smiling serenely between their ankles.
- People with back pain caused by arthritis, on the other hand, feel worse if they lean backward, so if they sleep on their backs, a softer bed may feel better.
More: 1 2