lamp bulbs in a sentence
- The lamp bulbs in this case display were numbered 782 to 1031.
- The collection of lamp bulbs is the most comprehensive known in the world.
- Alternatively, lamp bulbs may be doped or coated to filter out the UV radiation.
- The lamp bulbs manufactured by the company were almost entirely to Swan's design.
- Lamp bulbs with dual ( carbon ) filaments were built as early as 1902 to allow adjustable lighting levels.
- It's difficult to find lamp bulbs in a sentence.
- Joseph Swan had established the Swan United Electric Light Company in the early 1880s to market the incandescent lamp bulb he had invented.
- Co . ", in which the government had challenged GE under the antitrust laws for regimenting the incandescent lamp bulb industry.
- Sulfur lamp bulbs with calcium bromide ( CaBr 2 ) added produce a similar spectrum plus a spike in red wavelengths at 625 nm.
- You can rule this out by swapping with the desk lamp that you know is working, or trying a new lamp bulb ."
- The cut filament, after being formed, is attached to platinum terminals which are sealed into the sides at the lower end of the lamp bulb.
- It is good practice to specify three or four spare door seal O-rings and a complete set of fuses and indicator lamp bulbs, at the very least.
- Edison built several experimental lamp bulbs with an extra wire, metal plate, or foil inside the bulb that was separate from the filament and thus could serve as an electrode.
- In 1925 Pipkin developed a process for etching the inside of a lamp bulb with acid, using a two-step process so that the lamp would not be excessively weakened.
- Groups of pins are pressed and protruded with different tools, from specially created ones to more mundane, such as lamp bulbs, spoons, forks, and even Russian Matryoshka dolls.
- In 1924, Marvin Pipkin, an American chemist, patented a process for frosting the inside of lamp bulbs without weakening them, and in 1947, he patented a process for coating the inside of lamps with silica.
More: 1 2