kunic in a sentence
- Camka Kunic, 57, asked her childhood friend Luce Papic.
- "People are scared just to walk around their homes, " said Mujo Kunic, 62.
- "We are like brothers, " said 22-year-old Admir Kunic, a refugee from a village near Zvornik.
- His father is mentioned in the Livonian Rhymed Chronicle as a powerful duke ( " ein kunic gr暨 " ), but is not named; later chronicles give his name as Ryngold.
- The other deputy speaker candidate, Velimir Kunic, a Bosnian Serb from the moderate Party of the Independent Social Democrats, refused to accept the nomination saying that his party " does not want to share power with nationalists ."
- It's difficult to find kunic in a sentence.
- One of the inmates has been identified as Algerian Soubi Kunic, who was sentenced in 2001 for membership in the Armed Islamic Group together with Allekema Lamari, one of seven militants believed to have been behind the March 11 train bombings in Madrid.
- Considering that in the itinerary, dealing with the description of the oriental Belgrade ( Hans Kunic, 1673 . ), it was stated that Turkish temples were covered with lead, and that very often it was used as the system of roofing of sacral and funerary structures, there is a possibility that the roof of Damad Ali-Paaa ` s turbeh was realized in the same way.