kobayakawa takakage in a sentence
- The MMri agreed to the alliance, and sent Kobayakawa Takakage.
- Hirokado served under Kobayakawa Takakage during the Ltsu Castle.
- Built by Kobayakawa Takakage, an illustrious Japanese general, it was an impregnable castle.
- He was attacked by Kobayakawa Takakage and Kikkawa Motoharu, was defeated, and committed suicide.
- He was then again adopted by Kobayakawa Takakage and renamed himself " Hideaki ".
- It's difficult to find kobayakawa takakage in a sentence.
- Geumsan was defended by Kobayakawa Takakage.
- The castle was built by Kobayakawa Takakage, an illustrious Japanese general, in the late 16th century.
- At Kaenyong, Ankokuji's target was changed to Gochang, to be taken with the aid of Kobayakawa Takakage.
- Motoharu fought in many battles alongside his brother, Kobayakawa Takakage, including the 1555 battle of Miyajima and the 1570 battle of Nunobeyama.
- Otomo Yoshishige recaptured the castle in Sept . 1559 . The Mori, led by Kobayakawa Takakage and Ura Munekatsu, quickly recaptured the castle.
- He had three sons, MMri Takamoto, Kikkawa Motoharu, and Kobayakawa Takakage, whom he encouraged to work together for the benefit of the MMri clan.
- The final attack force consisted of 30, 000 men, and advanced on Iyo Province, led by MMri Terumoto, Kobayakawa Takakage, and Kikkawa Motonaga.
- Korean commander Yi Gwang led his army, which ended up defeating the opposing commander, Kobayakawa Takakage, in which his division was driven back to Geumsan.
- The Tachibana forces were eventually forced to flee during that campaign, to Yanagawa castle; Tachibana castle fell to Hideyoshi, who entrusted it to Kobayakawa Takakage.
- Yi defeated the enemy commander Kobayakawa Takakage, securing what would come to be seen as one of the most important victories for the Koreans over the Japanese on land, throughout both invasions.
More: 1 2