knittelfeld in a sentence
- Andreas M鰈zer is of Styrian origin and attended grammar school in Knittelfeld.
- It is the administrative centre of the Judenburg District and former Knittelfeld District.
- The municipal area of Knittelfeld has grown together with a part of the township.
- On January 1, 2012 Knittelfeld District and Judenburg District were merged to Murtal District.
- On January 1, 2012 Judenburg District and Knittelfeld District were merged to Murtal District.
- It's difficult to find knittelfeld in a sentence.
- Siebenhofer grew up in a working-class family in Kobenz, near the Styrian city of Knittelfeld.
- Gerry Wallner, 29, a barkeeper in nearby Knittelfeld, said most locals love having the races here.
- It was formed on January 1, 2012 through a merger of the former Judenburg District and Knittelfeld District.
- She lives with her parents and two siblings in St Lorenzen in Knittelfeld and is a student in a business academy.
- Reporters were not allowed to attend Saturday's meeting, gathering about 400 delegates in the town of Knittelfeld, in Styria province.
- Several prominent FP?government ministers resigned in the 2002 " Knittelfeld Putsch " after strong attacks by Haider, which led to new elections being called.
- Born in Knittelfeld, Hofbauer studied the trumpet in Graz in 1958 and in 1960 at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna in Austria.
- The city of Spielberg, with a population of about 5, 000 inhabitants, is located north of the Mur in the east of Aichfeld, between the cities of Zeltweg and Knittelfeld.
- The name of the town has become notorious for the Knittelfeld Putsch of September 7, 2002, a party meeting of the Freedom Party of Austria, which resulted in the 2002 Austrian elections.
- After major disputes inside the FP?between Haider and vice-chancellor Susanne Riess-Passer ( the so-called " Knittelfeld Putsch " ), the 諺P broke the coalition in 2002 and called for re-elections.
More: 1 2