kiln dried in a sentence
- Six large kilns dried lumber for use in the planing mill.
- Greenwood should work better than kiln dried lumber company wood.
- Fennings Timber producers of quality Kiln Dried Hardwood sourced from the Tambo Valley forests.
- The wood is normally kiln dried to 12 % moisture in 6m long, clear lengths.
- The kiln dried wood was the private mania of a cabinet worker and craftsman named Keyser.
- It's difficult to find kiln dried in a sentence.
- At the base of the cliff was a factory where the diatomite was kiln dried, ground and Staffin Bay.
- Q . I am buying firewood for the fireplace, and I found some that is kiln dried and very expensive.
- As for category B sawntimber, the RM180 / RM120 levy on all air dried / kiln dried species, except rubberwood, had been lifted.
- As for category B sawntimber, the RM180 / RM120 levy on all air dried / kiln dried species, except rubberwood, has been lifted.
- Wheat was kiln dried in the loft, heated through a perforated floor, and then ground into flour by stone rollers driven from the mill wheel.
- For category A sawntimber, the RM250 per cubic metre levy imposed on air dried and kiln dried jelutong and ramin sawntimber has been suspended until further notice.
- For category A sawntimber, Jahaya said, the RM250 per cubic metre levy imposed on air dried and kiln dried jelutong and ramin sawntimber has been suspended until further notice.
- Annual production averaged approximately 130 million board feet ( 310, 000 m?) of finished, kiln dried lumber annually, as well as 85, 000 metric tonnes of wood pellets.
- The two organisations partially merged in 1956 to form Kiln Dried Timbers Pty Ltd, the company that operated the kiln and an adjoining planing mill ( no longer extant ).
- The resin-bound aggregate mix will generally be a mix of natural aggregates that must be kiln dried to prevent moisture coming in contact with polyurethanes and causing discolouration and poor performance.
More: 1 2