kiln creek in a sentence
- "' Lime Kiln Creek "'is a stream within Tulare County in central California.
- The local Lime Kiln Creek watershed contains many wildflowers of numerous taxa; included in these are the yellow mariposa lily, " Calochortus luteus ".
- Almost the entire Confederate force was now behind earthworks and north of Marsh Creek ( Brick Kiln Creek ), the branch of the Back River at Big Bethel.
- The Northwest Branch also begins in Newport News as Brick Kiln Creek, and is dammed along the Hampton city and York County border to form Big Bethel Reservoir.
- The Springwater Valley through the center of the town terminates at the lake, and includes many streams that feed into Hemlock Lake, including Springwater Creek and Lime Kiln Creek.
- It's difficult to find kiln creek in a sentence.
- The state highway leaves the research center vicinity by crossing Brick Kiln Creek, a tributary of the SR 171, which heads west as Victory Boulevard and east as Little Florida Road.
- The fortified position at Big Bethel Church was a short distance further north from Little Bethel Church, along and mainly north of Marsh Creek ( now named Brick Kiln Creek ), a tributary of Back Creek.
- "' Lime Kiln Creek "'( or " Lime Kiln Drain " ) was an outlet onto the Humber Estuary in Kingston upon Hull, England, thought to be a previous outlet of the River Hull onto the estuary.