killing them softly in a sentence
- In 2011, McNairy played Frankie in director Andrew Dominik's film " Killing Them Softly " ( 2012 ), playing opposite Brad Pitt.
- Dr . Jack Kevorkian, who released a jazz album on which he wrote the tunes and played the flute : " . . . to stop killing them softly with my songs ."
- His next role was as mob hitman Jackie Cogan in Andrew Dominik's 2012 " Killing Them Softly ", based on the novel " Cogan's Trade " by George V . Higgins.
- Jackie explains to Driver how he prefers " killing them softly " shooting his victims from a distance, without warning, giving them no opportunity to experience fear or despair and that his acquaintance with Squirrel risks complicating this approach.
- He has directed the crime film " Chopper ", the Western drama film " The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford " and the neo-noir crime film " Killing Them Softly ".
- It's difficult to find killing them softly in a sentence.
- ""'Killing Them Softly " "'is a 2012 American neo-noir crime film directed by Andrew Dominik and starring Brad Pitt, based on the 1974 novel " Cogan's Trade " by George V . Higgins.