kill point in a sentence
- "But he started the kill point, " he said.
- Despite high ratings, " The Kill Point " was not renewed for a second season.
- Aristotle's theory links the logic-model to the Phase gate process thereby introducing deliberation and kill points.
- In 2007, Kasserman landed a role on SpikeTV's " The Kill Point " as technology expert Tonray.
- She covered the July 22, 2007, " The Kill Point " series premiere party live on her lifecast video stream.
- It's difficult to find kill point in a sentence.
- In July 2007, Spike TV aired their drama series " The Kill Point ", starring Leguizamo, Donnie Wahlberg and Michael Hyatt.
- It also has a series of physical activities and offline missions that players can do to get more kill points and money.
- The game requires players to assume both roles as an assassin and target, with a mission to get the most number of kill points.
- Ryan Sands ( Lloyd " Truck " Garrick ) was supposed to appear in this episode but Sands was busy filming " The Kill Point ".
- The reason is Matrix increase the production and resources for both sides ( Allies more than Japan ) and as a result depreciated the value of kill points.
- At the end of the tournament, the player with the most number of kill points will win air tickets to any city that he managed to make a successful " kill ".
- In 2006, Wahlberg also played Lieutenant Commander Burton in the military / boxing drama " A & E . Also in 2007, he starred on the TV series " The Kill Point ".
- On TV, McGlone's credits include " Crash " on the StarzNetwork and " The Kill Point " on Spike TV, as well as a recurring role on CBS's very well received " Psych.
- Partially grilling meats, then refrigerating or allowing them to sit out before finishing them off on the barbecue basically warms the innermost part to ideal germ-generating temperatures without heating it to the kill point, says Gee.
- Kuma Games; along with their original properties Kuma \ War and Dinohunters also produces games based on other TV properties such as The History Channel's Dogfights and ShootOut ! series, as well as The Kill Point for Spike TV.
More: 1 2