kill line in a sentence
- The movie is infamous for its not-so-subtle " kill lines ".
- Outlets at the sides of the BOP housing ( body ) are used for connection to choke and kill lines or valves.
- When a bullheading ", forcibly pumping, in the heavier mud from the top through the kill line connection at the base of the stack.
- Some designs replace the kill line with a fixed length of shock cord, which stretches when the pilot chute is moving quickly, allowing it to inflate.
- Only the hand-deployed pilot chute may be collapsed automatically after deployment by a kill line reducing the in-flight drag of the pilot chute on the main canopy.
- It's difficult to find kill line in a sentence.
- For example, in the Multics, the " @ " sign meant " kill line " and anything before the " @ " sign was ignored, so Multics users had to use a command-line option to specify the destination system.
- These kill lines are lines said by actors right before they are killed, essentially telling the viewer how they will be killed; e . g . right before getting one's head sliced open, one would say : " Argh, I have a splitting headache ! " The film is one of many Sci-Fi originals that focuses on being trapped in a confined area while being hunted by mutated species.