key bounce in a sentence
- We haven't gotten key bounces or key calls to go the right way ."
- She was a bystander when Douglas'shot from the top of the key bounced off the rim.
- But his wide-open 3-pointer from the top of the key bounced off the rim, and Martin was fouled getting the rebound.
- Ohio State had a chance to tie at the buzzer, but Lauren Shenk's 3-point attempt from the top of the key bounced off the rim.
- His Nets teammate Scott Burrell wound up with the long carom, but his 3-pointer from the top of the key bounced high off the rim and out with six seconds to play.
- It's difficult to find key bounce in a sentence.
- After an Ohio State turnover, Dusty Rychart's 3-point attempt from the top of key bounced off the left side of the rim but Bickerstaff rebounded and passed back to Rychart, who had moved over to the left wing.
- Cal ( 18-5, 11-3 ) rushed the ball into the front court and called timeout with 3.3 seconds left . The Bears inbounded the ball to Tamir, whose turnaround jumper from the corner of the key bounced away.
- Johnny Sandlin, producer of " Brothers and Sisters ", remarked that he thought it was " crazy " to be released as a single, because " nothing else sounds remotely similar, with the possible exception of " major-key bounce ."