kalar in a sentence
- The Jain Kalar are numerically dominant and economically and educationally advanced.
- Dalwal is between two tehsils : Choa Saidan Shah and Kalar Kahar.
- The city is one of the twin towns of Rizgari-Kalar.
- There were 2, 19, and 56 Kalar inhabiting Central Provinces and Berar.
- M . K . Gandhi requested the Kalar community to abandon their traditional business.
- It's difficult to find kalar in a sentence.
- At 20 years old he settled in Sherwana Castle in Kalar region in Iraqi Kurdistan.
- It has an area of . Its oldest village is Sabo Bhadiar near Qila kalar wala.
- The term Kalar or Kalal has been originated from King of Kallul-a place in Northern India.
- Kalar hosts the University of Garmian, a satellite campus of University of Sulaymaniyah which specialises in agriculture.
- Today, it Houses the Museam of Kalar, which has many historic artifacts of the Jaff tribe.
- It wasn't clear what prompted Monday's raid in Kalar Sayyadan, a town near Islamabad.
- He became a popular figure in the Kurdish media for being assassinated in front of his house in Kalar.
- Kalar Sports Park the team's home ground received several grants in order to accommodate the facility for CSL standards.
- The main campus is in Sulaimani city, and satellite campuses are in the towns of Khanaqin, Kalar, Halabja and Chamchamal.
- There are two stories with the second story containing lounge rooms by the grand windows above the entrances, which overlook all of Kalar.
More: 1 2