just another life in a sentence
- "Just another life experience, " he says.
- This is just another life-threatening thing that could kill me.
- Similarly, Mandras is guilty of murder, torture, and rape, yet the author portrays him sympathetically : " just another life tarnished . . . by war ."
- Sen . Jesse Helms thundered in 1991, " is not to stop the spread of AIDS, but to compile supposedly scientific facts to support the left-wing liberal argument that homosexuality is normal, just another life style ."
- It's difficult to find just another life in a sentence.