jump at the sun in a sentence
- Hyperion's Jump at the Sun specializes in children's books.
- It's just this flair that attracted the Jump at the Sun crew.
- Walt Disney's Hyperion created Jump at the Sun, for black children.
- Jump at the Sun wanted a book about five girls who come together and start a singing group.
- At Disney Carter was also Editorial Director of Jump at the Sun, an imprint highlighting African American culture.
- It's difficult to find jump at the sun in a sentence.
- "Skin Again . " By Bell Hooks, illustrated by Chris Raschka ( Hyperion / Jump at the Sun, $ 16.99 ).
- The actress-comedian has agreed to a multibook deal with Hyperion's Jump at the Sun imprint, which specializes in releases by African-American writers.
- Eventually, Disney's Hyperion acquired the book for its new imprint, Jump at the Sun, which publishes children's literature exploring African-American culture.
- Several high-profile authors have recently written or agreed to write children's books, and Hyperion Books for Children has created a new imprint, Jump at the Sun.
- "Take It to the Hoop, Magic Johnson " by Quincy Troop, illustrated by Shane W . Evans ( Jump at the Sun / Hyperion, 15.99 ).
- After seeing Gregory, a contributing writer for Essence magazine, on The Oprah Winfrey Show, a Jump at the Sun editor contacted her in hopes that she could bring its preteen series idea to fruition.
- The bigger publishers can offer bulk discounts, and mainstream as well as multicultural books, giving the retailer one-stop shopping, Wade Hudson said, citing Hyperion's Jump at the Sun imprint as well as HarperCollins.
- "The kids really understand what it is to be in a big box, whether it's their parents punishing them or overscheduling them, " said Andrea Davis Pinkney, executive editor of Jump at the Sun.
- Luckily, Jump at the Sun, a Disney subsidiary, didn't approach Gregory with your run-of-the-mill, preteen concept, which usually consists of white characters who don't cross color boundaries.
- Jump at the Sun will release the first children's books by Ms . Morrison and Ms . Hooks in fall 1999 . This month, " Marisol and Magdalena, " a young-adult novel by Veronica Chambers, a culture writer for Newsweek, will be in stores.
More: 1 2