jumoke in a sentence
- Jumoke died unexpectedly on August 18, 2008.
- Saint Mary's center Jumoke Horton, meanwhile, had 22 points, going 8 for 8 from the field.
- "' Jumoke Verissimo "'( born 26 December 1979 in Lagos ) is a Nigerian poet and writer.
- "' Jumoke Akindele "'is a Nigerian lawyer and incumbent Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly.
- His death leaves zoo authorities in a quandary about care for the baby, which so far has been rejected by her mother, Jumoke.
- It's difficult to find jumoke in a sentence.
- Jumoke as she's fondly called, traveled to Lagos with one of her children where she hoped to make more money selling bread.
- After a 30-day quarantine at Woodland Park, he will share one of two gorilla habitats with two females . . . Jumoke 11, and Amanda, 26.
- He has a bigger financial warchest than any of his rivals-- Republican Peppy Martin, Reform Party candidate Gatewood Galbraith, and Natural Law Party nominee Nailah Jumoke-Yarbrough.
- Lederman presented a solo show on BBC London 94.9 on weekdays from 10pm-2am until April 2006, a slot subsequently presented by Jumoke Fashola, Big George and JoAnne Good.
- In September 2013 the Hospital Club opened the Oak Room live performance space with performances from Turin Brakes, Psychemagik, Jumoke Fashola, Gary Numan, and the London Cabaret Festival among others.
- A full medical examination was planned for Tuesday, but about 10 a . m . Congo had a one-minute seizure in the living quarters he shared with Amanda and Jumoke, Werle said.
- In an October 2011 Jazz FM radio interview with BBC presenter, Jumoke Fashola, Anderson states that a solo music performance career, up until that time, had been the furthest thing from her mind.
- May7ven was born in Ibadan, Nigeria to one of Nigeria's greatest footballing & sports legends, Chief Segun Odegbami, and a Nigerian mother, Jumoke Tejumola, an accountant and ex-athlete.
- The album features guest appearances from Pheelz, Reminisce, I . D Cabasa, 2Phat, Adol, Ab1, Jumoke, Lord of Ajasa, B-Rank, Soul Joe, and Terry Da Rapman.
- She was involved with several community organizations including the Harry Jerome Scholarship Fund ( awarding excellence to Black-Canadian achievers ), Camp Jumoke ( a camp for children with Sickle Cell Anemia ) and the Ontario Black History Society.
More: 1 2