julia allison in a sentence
- :: I posted a somewhat lengthy comment at Talk : Julia Allison.
- "' Julia Allison "'( born February 28, 1981 ) is an American journalist, television commentator, public speaker and former BRAVO star.
- The series follows three single relationship experts Emily Morse, Amy Laurent, and Julia Allison as they provide dating advice but struggle to make their own love lives work.
- It was first widely used about such interns working in offices of members of the U . S . House of Representatives in Washington, D . C . around the mid-2000s; Julia Allison claims it was used in that sense as early as 2000.
- It's difficult to find julia allison in a sentence.