item analysis in a sentence
- To eliminate non discriminating items from the scoring key, an item analysis was initiated.
- The following brief description of the procedures used in item analysis is drawn from Kline ( 1986 ).
- However, formal psychometric analysis, called item analysis, is considered the most effective way to increase reliability.
- Results of a feed item analysis of Asiatic cats in the Tarim Basin revealed that their primary prey was the Agamid lizards and sand lizard.
- In practical test construction, item analysis is an iterative process, and it cannot be entirely automated; the psychometrician's judgement is required to determine whether the emerging set of items to be retained will constitute a satisfactory test of the target construct.
- It's difficult to find item analysis in a sentence.