island structure in a sentence
- The island structures will be different depending on the character chosen by the player.
- Casualties were considered light despite the island structure's destruction.
- In fact, it has encouraged Iran to . . . change a lot of the island structure.
- The island structure is littered with numerous tree trunks, ropes, and shelters for both recreation and exercise.
- The island structure was rebuilt, the anti-aircraft turrets were removed, and blisters were added to the hull.
- It's difficult to find island structure in a sentence.
- The most conspicuous fact is the absence of large atolls and the low density of reef and island structures.
- Another familiar Coney Island structure, the Wonder Wheel, a 15-story, 200-ton Ferris wheel, was declared a landmark in 1989.
- Today, only few of these carry water due to the many water tunnels that have been cut into the islands structure.
- On the island structure there existed a raised'cabin'where the admiral in command could observe the whole harbor along with the surrounding sea.
- I notice a lot of stubs which are both geology and geography-specifically, stubs for specific geological sites, such as Victoria Island structure.
- A small island structure contained the bridge and wheelhouse and, in the tanker MACs, a chartroom that could be used as a pilots'briefing room.
- The island structure is accessible to recreational divers, but the flight deck will require additional training and equipment . a reference to Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
- Changing course, it came in over the stern, fired incendiary ammunition at the bridge, and on reaching the island structure, nosed over and crashed the flight deck.
- Two of these struck the flight deck and island structure of the carrier, setting off bombs in compartments adjacent to the hangar deck where fueled, armed planes lay in wait.
- Carnivale has also been active in helping a number of other notable Staten Island structures become designated as landmarks, and for his efforts has won a number of preservation awards.
More: 1 2