is that a car in a sentence
- "Our view is that a car should have more seats, " said Joseph G . Rappaport, coordinator for the Straphangers Campaign.
- An unexpected result of the Beetle phenomenon is that a car intended for the average person ended up crossing all class lines.
- "The thing that amazes us is that a car can sit somewhere that long in the city and not get stolen, " she added.
- He said the premise of the film _ based on the 1973 novel " Crash " by the British author J . G . Ballard _ is that a car crash can be, as one character puts it, " a fertilizing rather than a destructive event ."
- My feeling is that a car " already stopped " at the stop sign has right-of-way over a car " approaching " the give-way sign, but a lot of drivers seem to think the driver with the stop sign should always give way to the driver with the give way sign.
- It's difficult to find is that a car in a sentence.
- Again my understanding is that a car will get lower mpg in short-burst use ( e . g . 20 x 5 miles drives to the shop ) compared to in longer drives ( e . g . 5 x 20 mile drives to the shop ) as the engine needs to'warm up'to run efficiently.
- An analogy is that a car is " not a fork " of a motorcycle, but the car provides new features ( 4 passengers, A / C, trunk, reclining seats, etc . ), while a motorcycle can drive in more places ( on narrow sidewalks, through a yard gate, into an apartment for storage at night ), so both car & motorcycle are useful.