iron-deficiency anaemia in a sentence
- What are the signs of iron - deficiency anaemia
- Iron - deficiency anaemia is one of the biggest nutritional problems in the world during early childhood
- As long as no diagnosis of iron - deficiency anaemia is made by a doctor , then no iron supplements for infants who are breastfed are needed
- If iron - deficiency anaemia is diagnosed by a doctor , then iron supplements for infants may be prescribed , although borderline anaemia can often be corrected when baby ' s diet is adjusted to include more iron rich foods
- In order to reduce cases of iron - deficiency anaemia in babies , since 1969 the american academy of pediatrics has made strong recommendations that all infant formula be iron - fortified and given to baby from birth to 12 months , or until he is getting enough iron in his diet
- It's difficult to find iron-deficiency anaemia in a sentence.