insurable risks in a sentence
- Insurance is not effective for risks that are not insurable risks.
- The CCR is a core element of the French government's long-term policy to provide protection against non-insurable risks, mainly natural disasters.
- In addition to designing and implementing financial operations departments, Markowitz has a deep background in running treasury and risk management departments, assessing insurable risks and evaluating insurance, treasury and financing alternatives.
- In 1924, a modern public assistance programme was introduced, and in 1925 the accident insurance programme was reformed, allowing diseases that were linked to certain kinds of work to become insurable risks.
- It's difficult to find insurable risks in a sentence.