individual women in a sentence
- So what is the real risk ( for the individual woman )?
- The offense against an individual woman becomes an offense against the family,
- The title of the individual women champion defended Sara Takanashi from Japan.
- South Koreans have claimed six consecutive gold medals in individual women's competition.
- The study concerns group averages, not necessarily the risks for an individual woman.
- It's difficult to find individual women in a sentence.
- His ruling opened the way for the five individual women to seek damages.
- In this example, the data are averages rather than measurements on individual women.
- He supports the current law that gives those tough choices to individual women.
- The holiday did not celebrate individual women, but an idealized standard of motherhood.
- Each pair is authentic and custom made for each individual woman reported missing.
- The championship continues Thursday with the 15-kilometer individual women's event.
- Radanova has won every individual women's race at the championships for three years running.
- This was the first of Villanova's record six consecutive individual women's cross country titles.
- If we tried equality, we would see that there were benefits for individual women.
- Here's the confusing part : The risks for each individual woman are actually pretty small.