in whack in a sentence
- Right now we're in whack-a-mole mode.
- Well, it's back in whack now.
- The New York Ranger right wing talked more of his recovery from his back problems, saying his spine was " back in whack ."
- My friend, who's trying to lose weight and get her blood sugar back in whack, came back from an appointment with her doctor.
- Jimmy Edwards played Price-Hargreaves in his trademark blustery harumphing way, that was easily recognised from his role as the headmaster in Whack-O !.
- It's difficult to find in whack in a sentence.