in the past time, in a sentence
- In the past time ,
- We are proud of the success that we achieved in the past time , but we wish more about the future
- In the past time , people are often concerned about the maneuverability in the still water , for example , the course - keeping stability , turning ability and so on
- It is an independent legal entity . in the past times , the corp . by developing , the spirit of " unity , development , keeping promises and actual effects " and complies with the aim of " quality first , honour heighest "
- As the greatest and the most famous natural history museum in the world , british natural history museum was one part of great britain museum created in 1753 in the past time , it was divided from the general museum in 1881 , and officially established in 1963
- It's difficult to find in the past time, in a sentence.
- The aim of the designing project is re - use and extensible . realizing the lack of a good method of judgment for the software design in the past time , we give a judgment method that is the unified between the practice model and the software model in a certain level of abstraction . the designers can make a fast and an efficient judgment to tell the degree of the difference of the good and the worse in practicing the system by this method
- In the past time , many enterprises hedged mainly for the sake of spot transaction risk prevention , when they failed in hedge , they turned to attribute the reason of failure to miscellaneous causes instead of taking some compensation measures , let alone striving for the speculative profit by taking advantage of the future market