in speciality in a sentence
- This allowed the Medical Department to commission individuals in specialities if need be.
- Shetland cattle are currently used as a meat cattle in speciality, niche markets.
- Lotus group specialize and serve in speciality treatments, community ophthalmology and medical tourisms.
- The goal was to allow the Medical Department to commission individuals in specialities if need be.
- They wanted someone who would teach in specialities different from those of the rest of the faculty.
- It's difficult to find in speciality in a sentence.
- Cotton fibre is used in speciality grades, usually in printing paper for such things as resumes and currency.
- -- Hexavalent chromium : A form of the metallic element chromium found in speciality paints and cement or concrete.
- Not exactly as widely available as iceberg lettuce, it is still relatively easy to find in speciality food markets.
- Some supermarkets, delicatessens and bakeries similarly offer gluten free products and there has been a rise in speciality stores.
- The UGG Australia brand was imported to the USA where they were sold in speciality retailers such as surf shops.
- However, it is still available year-round in speciality sweet shops, where it is usually broken by hand and wrapped in paper.
- Like other Belgian brewers, Interbrew hopes to cash in on the growing interest in speciality brews generated by the microbrewery boom in the United States.
- The search and rescue team is made up of firefighters from across the state who are trained in specialities such as hazardous materials and the use of rescue dogs.
- Company s inherently focus on innovation to provide better products to consumers has led it to penetrate the market with most 1st to market launches in speciality product portfolios.
- Or consumers might go prowling after hours with demilitarized versions of infrared-vision equipment, available by mail order and in speciality shops for $ 2, 400 or so.
More: 1 2