in spec in a sentence
- "If they tell us to go, we'll go, " chimed in Spec.
- Do you understand the meaning of the word " in spec "?
- Therefore, a total of 13 candidates were left standing in SPEC's final list.
- Inspur K-UX 2.2 is featured in SPEC benchmark results, running on the Inspur K1 800 server.
- I was as out of this business as a secretary mailing in spec scripts from Des Moines.
- It's difficult to find in spec in a sentence.
- In fact, it's almost identical in specs.
- In the case of subject extraction ( the trace in Spec-IP ), antecedent-government is the only possible option.
- NOTE : This drawing doesn't show 8 new UHS-II contacts that were added in spec 4.0 . ]]
- Many of these are identical to the M190 in specs, and even in the casing and mounting details.
- In the UK, Boxsters take part in the BRSCC Porsche Championship, in Spec or Production specification and in the Porsche Club Championship.
- How can you possibly use a pejorative term like " fantastic " when 4.5 million have been cast "'in spec "'for a formal DOT?
- How can you possibly use a pejorative term like " fantastic " when 4.5 million have been cast in spec for a formal DOT?
- The only growth in prototype numbers has been in spec racing class LMPC in which all class competitors use identical Oreca chassis powered by a Chevrolet engine.
- If the trace is in Spec-IP and we have an overt complementizer ( such as " that " ), the sentence is ungrammatical because the ECP is violated.
- They also provide a signal to the motherboard to indicate when the DC voltages are in spec, so that the computer is able to safely power up and boot.
More: 1 2