in carnation in a sentence
- In Carnation, officials worry about leaks in the Tolt River.
- The evening wear was finely feathered with ostrich plumage in carnation or pistachio.
- They are usually recessive, although the double flower mutation in carnations exhibits incomplete dominance.
- Surchur, located in Carnation, Washington, was privately held and self-funded.
- Davidson was raised in Carnation, Washington.
- It's difficult to find in carnation in a sentence.
- Parks does not do ironic bird sculptures in carnations like those popular this minute with arty floral designers.
- Although the disease is widespread in carnations, the symptoms are relatively mild and do not pose a major problem.
- Lake Marcel is the third largest lake by surface area in Carnation, after Lake Joy with and Lake Langlois with.
- I guess this recipe would also work in Carnation, Monroe, Lynden or any other place where corn and cows are plentiful.
- The principal masquers were fifteen knights of Olympia, dressed in carnation costumes; the musicians were costumed as twelve priests of Jove.
- They've kicked'em, dropped weights on'em, rubbed'em down, even soaked'em in Carnation instant milk.
- Palms raised for prayer, they face a cross covered in carnations, roses and jasmine, lighted by candles and accompanied by statues of saints.
- Besides this, she attended Illinois State Normal University in Normal, and also ran a day care business in Carnation, Washington for 25 years.
- Carnation has a high rate of home ownership for King County; 73.31 % of the homes in Carnation are occupied by people who own them.
- It was a coffin that, like the seven beside it, was covered in carnations and tulips and lilies, bedecked in Russian Orthodox icons and wept over by thousands of mourners.
More: 1 2