in breeding program in a sentence
- Some kennel clubs discourage the use of blue-eyed dogs in breeding programs.
- As an AZA member, Akron Zoo participates in breeding programs to save endangered species.
- The zoo sent lions to other areas of Australia to participate in breeding programs.
- Mogo is home to the Mogo Zoo, a private zoo specializing in breeding programs for endangered species.
- The zoo participates in breeding programs and raise-and-release programs for endangered species such as the Plymouth red-bellied turtle.
- It's difficult to find in breeding program in a sentence.
- It has been studied in breeding programs and it has been introduced to Australia and South America for cultivation.
- The depth of eye color can be selected for in breeding programs and current show Siamese have extremely deep eye color.
- This red flushed pearmain sometimes has a strawberry-like flavour, and its early season property is passed on in breeding programs to other cultivars.
- Amphidiploid roses including " Rosa kordesii " have been used to some degree in breeding programs in combination with naturally occurring tetraploid roses.
- The late 19th century saw significant improvements in breeding programs, although there remained a dispute between the goals of breeders and the needs of the military.
- Micropropagation of flowering dogwood is now used in breeding programs aiming to incorporate resistance to dogwood anthracnose and powdery mildew into horticulturally and economically important cultivars.
- While far from perfected, the technique of piggybacking ovarian tissue on another species could provide a way to generate female reproductive cells for endangered species in breeding programs.
- The park engages in breeding programs that, through exchanges with other zoos and parks, keep the gene pool healthy for the species that are involved in the program.
- It is a member of ARAZPA and has had success in breeding programs for endangered species, including the snow leopard, cotton-top tamarin, Black-and-white ruffed lemur, red panda, and Sumatran tiger.
- In the EU Directive 1999 / 22 / EC zoos are described as having a role in the preservation of the biodiversity of wildlife animals by conducting research or participation in breeding programs.
More: 1 2