in boycott in a sentence
- The Olympics, mired in boycotts, seemed in danger of dying.
- Some groups in Greece and Italy refuse to participate in boycotts of merchants.
- Despite the boycott, Israeli goods often do make it to Arab markets in boycott countries.
- The Southern Baptists will get a writeup in Boycott Quarterly, a Seattle magazine that lists 100 consumer campaigns.
- Or else you might become an unknowing and unwilling participant in boycotts against your favorite, environmentally conscious companies.
- It's difficult to find in boycott in a sentence.
- In 1999 Vladimir Novosiad refused to participate in boycott announced by the opposition in relation to the parliamentary elections 2000.
- In 2016, Florida passed a bill to prevent the state from doing business with companies participating in boycotts of Israel.
- This tertiary boycott marked another fundamental shift in boycott policy wherein Arab states would pressure third party states to agree to boycott Israel.
- During his time as executive director, he oversaw several racial justice initiatives, organized protests, and trained ministers to participate in boycotts.
- The Anti-Defamation League, the world's largest organization fighting anti-Semitism, said last week it does not participate in boycotts.
- Some European restaurants are halting sales of Coca-Cola, Marlboro cigarettes and other U . S . brands in boycotts spurred by anti-war sentiment.
- Ballagh is an active member of the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign, which has insisted that artists and academics participate in boycotts of Israeli businesses and cultural institutions.
- But mostly, this is about the B-word, as in boycott, which would hit them where they live _ in their imported Italian leather wallets.
- Ady protested her wrongful termination causing all the tutors and several council members to resign, as well as resulting in boycotts by tutors at other Oxford affiliated schools.
- Even before its opening Filmiryhm?was in boycott : big cinema companies didn t accept the new player to the market, not even a small art house cinema.
More: 1 2