in a wink in a sentence
- In a wink, the answer appeared on the screen.
- Those famously hooded eyes go from ironic to deadly in a wink.
- In a wink to the skinny-dip opener in " Jaws,"
- Amazingly, the Tigers'defenders can strip, stride and score in a wink.
- And Kelly McGillis of " Witness " turns up in a wink-wink cameo as an Amish mom.
- It's difficult to find in a wink in a sentence.
- His running style is similar to Tony Dorsett's in that he can combine power with speed in a wink.
- It's handled in a wink-wink way because, after all, we know Josie is really 25.
- And then in a wink of an eye, the island and its old industries were gone and almost as quickly forgotten.
- If you could somehow link it to lower taxes, our lawmakers would vote to change pi in a wink, and science be hanged.
- "If we don't get orders for the C-130J and the other planes we make here, then we would move to Fort Worth in a wink,"
- She does die at the end but, for the next two hours that pass in a wink, the audience is treated to the kind of theatrical experience of which legends are made.
- As he expires though, he manages to make peace among the warring factions of late medieval Italy in a wink at Verdi's political passion, the unification of 19th century Italy.
- In Stanza two, the speaker is saying how the sun believes its beams are strong but he could " eclipse " and " cloud them in a wink " ( line 13 ).
- But so many doctors already help their terminally ill patients, in a wink at the law, that Oregon's act would simply legalize an existing practice, supporters of assisted suicide say.
- In a wink at the swift transformation from atheism to high church visibility, the daily Moskovsky Komsomolets carried an irreverent banner headline Sunday : " Christ Has Risen, Dear Comrades !"
More: 1 2