impute in a sentence
- They impute to others their own good motives and good will.
- But to what do the elk impute our love of asphalt?
- Why did we impute the title of murderer to our race?
- Please see where it has been used before imputing evil motives.
- The tax system will impute an interest rate on the loan.
- It's difficult to find impute in a sentence.
- I am not imputing any fault to you in making it.
- It had therefore been imputed that Tandwa had waived his privilege.
- The Arabists called for an evenhanded policy, imputing fairness and impartiality.
- Where I draw the line is when somebody begins imputing bad intentions.
- Packer's statement of claim said the ABC program imputed he:
- Catholic history traditionally imputes these persecutions to the Visigothic kings.
- Additional genetic variants and the classical HLA alleles were imputed and analyzed.
- John Wesley believed that imparted righteousness worked in tandem with imputed righteousness.
- Only through His imputed and imparted righteousness can we prevail.
- You imputed a bad faith motive for his observed inaction.