hug drug in a sentence
- Aka : X, XTC, hug drug, love drug, E, Essence, Adam.
- Thus, Ecstasy has been called the " hug drug " or the " love drug ."
- "Large segments of the teen market believe the'hug drug'is a low-risk, high-benefit experience ."
- "They think it's a hug drug, it's a dance-all-night, feel-good drug,"
- "They think it's a hug drug, it's a dance-all-night, feel-good drug, " he said.
- It's difficult to find hug drug in a sentence.
- An internal euphoria mixes with an external emotional warmth to deliver the nickname " the hug drug " and make someone feel that all is right with the world.
- As with cocaine in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Ecstasy-- the increasingly popular pill sometimes called the " hug drug "-- is widely believed by teen-agers to be safe and is readily available, said Stephen Pasierb.
- Much has been written over the past few years about the rise of ecstasy, a mood-altering drug with seemingly contradictory effects _ high energy, a jolt in heart rate, gregarious behavior mixed with a peaceful, placidly euphoric feeling that has earned it the moniker, " the hug drug ."