hufstader in a sentence
- Includes liner notes by Louisa Hufstader and David Greenberg.
- After two years out of the game, Hufstader returned to the Hammerheads to play in 2009.
- Nobody knows where the calls began, but Louisa Hufstader of Rounder Records in Cambridge remembers her reaction when she heard the news.
- Thinking the House would vote the next day, Hufstader put a message on a bluegrass computer bulletin board, pleading with people to call or e-mail their representatives in Congress.
- His passionate arguments and desire for a political poetry hails from the influence of John Milton, according to critic Jonathan Hufstader, though his outrage " often consumes itself in congested anger ".
- It's difficult to find hufstader in a sentence.
- Recordings include multiple releases by Eugene Corporon and the University of North Texas Wind Symphony, the Ron Hufstader and the El Paso Wind Symphony, William Berz and the Rutgers University Wind Ensemble, and Thomas Leslie and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Wind Orchestra.