hondurensis in a sentence
- The larvae have been recorded feeding on " Conostegia xalapensis " and found feeding on Yemeri ( " Vochysia hondurensis " ) in Belize.
- ""'Acianthera hondurensis " "'is a species of orchid native to the Atlantic slope of Laguna Lachu?National Park and Choc髇 Machacas Protected Biotope in Guatemala.
- Of these, " hondurensis " was only recently described, while the population in north-western Honduras and adjacent eastern Guatemala ( near Puerto Barrios ) resembles " belizensis " and commonly is included in that subspecies, but may actually represent an undescribed subspecies.
- This subspecies was initially treated as a separate species by Ridgway, but it was later merged into the azure-hooded jay . " C . c . guatemalae " ranges from southern Mexico in Chiapas to central Guatemala . " C . c . hondurensis " resides in western Honduras . " C . c . cucullata ", the nominate subspecies, is found in Costa Rica and western Panama.
- In adults, the head and upper chest are yellow in the subspecies of the Tres Mar韆s Islands ( " tresmariae " ); just the head in the widespread subspecies of Mexico ( " oratrix " ); just the crown in Belize ( " belizensis " ); and the crown and nape in the Sula Valley of Honduras ( " hondurensis ", which thus resembles the yellow-naped parrot ).
- It's difficult to find hondurensis in a sentence.