holban in a sentence
- One night, Virgil is taken to Holban's house.
- In November 1872, Ganea and Holban almost dueled over the insinuations.
- Similar observations were made regarding the work of modern novelists Anioara Odeanu or Anton Holban.
- He was elected President of that Congress, with tefan Holban serving as his secretary.
- After Manouchian was arrested in 1943 and executed in February 1944, Holban took over again.
- It's difficult to find holban in a sentence.
- The Parisian groups were initially led by Boris Holban, then the poet turned activist Missak Manouchian.
- Virgil is approached by Holban and asked to write the address of Mirel, but he feigns unawareness.
- Contributors to the latter publication included Eug鑞e Ionesco, Eugen Jebeleanu, Emil Botta, Vasile Voiculescu and Anton Holban.
- The son of Gheorghe Holban and Antoaneta Lovinescu, he was a writer, French teacher and theoretician of the novel.
- Holban said that dedication to school spirit may stem at least partly from A & M's fierce rivalry with UT.
- Holban reveals that he knows Virgil has been doing favours for the Gang, and asks him to keep doing so in order to win their trust.
- Max's ex-brother-in-law ( Darrell D'Silva ) arrives and relieves Holban of duty due to negligence and exhaustion.
- Those two tracks now carry trains to / from the Hillside Facility that has replaced Holban Yard; they can also carry nonstop Main Line trains past Jamaica station.
- After a couple of months, Iorgu unintentionally implicates himself, and the group is individually located and arrested by Comrade Holban ( Anton Lesser ) and his police officers.
- Holban gave praise to the work as a source of " delight ", and first suggested that Bonciu belonged in the same category as Louis-Ferdinand C閘ine or Axel Munthe.
More: 1 2