heeling tank in a sentence
- She also has heeling tanks which can be filled and emptied with seawater in turn to rock the ship to widen the channel.
- Her large heeling tanks and one fuel tank were converted to storage tanks for recovered oil with a combined capacity of 2, 033 cubic meters.
- Six double-bottom tanks were converted from bunker to ballast water tanks while nine wing tanks were converted from ballast to heavy fuel oil and two to dedicated heeling tanks.
- Her hull was of unprecedented strength and structural integrity, with a relatively short length in proportion to the great power developed, a cut away forefoot, rounded bottom, and fore, aft and side heeling tanks.
- She was the RCN's first fully diesel-electric vessel, with six 2000 HP engine / generators driving a 5, 000 SHP motor on each shaft . " Labrador " was equipped with starboard and port heeling tanks with 40, 000 gallons per minute transfer capability, which facilitated icebreaking operations.
- It's difficult to find heeling tank in a sentence.
- When heavy loads are being lifted, a heeling tank is used to balance the vessel . " S . A . Agulhas II " is the first ship of her kind to be allowed to carry both passengers and fuel, such as polar diesel, Jet A helicopter fuel and petrol, as cargo.