hand down to in a sentence
- Putting hands down to break a fall will abrade the palms.
- When Irvin tried to put his hands down to get up, he couldn't.
- He placed his right hand down to brace himself, and the thumb was dislocated.
- Emmitt Smith put his right hand down to keep his balance and surged forward.
- They want something they can hand down to their grandchildren.
- It's difficult to find hand down to in a sentence.
- "Normally, I would have put my left hand down to steady myself, " he said.
- Piazza tripped while rounding first base and put his left hand down to break his fall.
- Once this happens, both players discard cards from their hand down to three and the turn ends.
- He knows that the fireball burned his face and parts of his hands down to the bone.
- He got tripped up, but put his right hand down to keep his balance and surged forward.
- He lost hands down to Gert Frobe.
- We feel it's something they can remember and maybe even can hand down to their children ."
- Unless we stop debt now, the only thing we will hand down to our children is runaway inflation.
- On a third-and-8 play Sunday, for example, Pennington slipped and put his left hand down to steady himself.
- Peuchen then took a rope, swung off the ship, and climbed hand-under-hand down to Lifeboat No . 6.