haeck in a sentence
- So Haeck switched to cosmetic procedures that insurers do not cover, like breast enlargement.
- He was the son of William Feilding, 5th Earl of Denbigh, and Isabella Haeck de Jong.
- James Haeck, executive vice president of Cleveland-based LTV Corp ., told the House and Senate steel caucuses.
- In 1991, Haeck introduced a private member's bill called the " Public Sector Food Services Act ".
- In May 2014 the Paris Op閞a-Comique mounted a new production directed by Arnaud Meunier and conducted by Jean-Pierre Haeck.
- It's difficult to find haeck in a sentence.
- The northern and southern transepts have a stained-glass window by Jean Haeck from Antwerp made in 1537 after drawings by Bernard van Orley.
- Haeck also began giving seminars at a local athletic club and appearing on local television, and he changed his advertisements to feature his cosmetic services.
- In 2000, Haeck campaigned to be a part of the six-member St . Catharines delegation to the Niagara Regional Council and finished seventh.
- Only two fights in 2003 saw the double champion add to his collection when in April 2003 he beat Belgian Jurgen Haeck for the European Union title.
- Dr . Phillip Haeck, a Seattle plastic surgeon, used to spend half his working hours rebuilding the breasts of cancer patients and performing other reconstructive procedures.
- Haeck resigned from eight managed-care networks, freeing more time for breast-enlargement procedures that he said bring in around $ 3, 800 each.
- Dr . Phil Haeck states, " This is a deviation in surgery that has no place for someone that has taken the Hippocratic Oath and wants to serve mankind ."
- The Liberals were defeated by the Ontario New Democratic Party in the 1990 provincial election and Dietsch lost his seat to Christel Haeck of the NDP by 1, 159 votes.
- Van Lierde also translated his ideas about structure into the biography of the Flemish boxer " Jurgen Haeck ", who became Champion of the European Union in 2002.
- Haeck, the Seattle plastic surgeon, said he shifted to 90 percent cosmetic surgery from a practice that was half cosmetic and half reconstructive, after price-cutting insurers threatened to reduce his income by 30 percent.
More: 1 2