guy adams in a sentence
- They made Guy Adams into a viable candidate by their conduct.
- Guy Adams is upset that Lone Star's top
- Guy Adams readily admits he's never been in the restaurant business.
- The obvious message in Calpers'and Amalgamated's support for Guy Adams may not be lost on Lone Star's directors.
- But Los Angeles investor Guy Adams said it would have been foolish for Fiorina to declare victory and then be proven wrong in the end.
- It's difficult to find guy adams in a sentence.
- A statement from Lone Star said the preliminary vote between Chief Executive Jamie Coulter and shareholder Guy Adams indicated " no clear winner ."
- Guy Adams, an independent financial analyst and small investor, wrested a board seat at the company from its chairman and founder, Jamie Coulter.
- A shootout is coming Friday to Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon Inc . Stockholder Guy Adams and his posse are gunning for Chairman Jamie Coulter.
- In a statement, Coulter said he " welcomes Guy Adams to the board and looks forward to working with him in the future ."
- "It doesn't have to be Guy Adams; it could be anybody, " said Pacheco, who added that Calpers will vote for Adams.
- The program is called The Power of 10, and it's been made popular by a book of the same name written by fitness-guy Adam Zickerman.
- "Sherlock : The Casebook ", a companion book to the series written by Guy Adams, was published by BBC Books in the United Kingdom in October 2012.
- But the county prosecutor, Guy Adam Gray, who wants to seek the death penalty in the case, said the killing may not qualify as a capital crime under Texas law.
- "' Bryan Guy Adams "', ( born 5 November 1959 ) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer, guitarist, photographer, philanthropist and activist.
- "We are pleased that it appears shareholders have elected Guy Adams to the board, " said a statement issued by the California Public Employees Retirement System, a large shareholder.
More: 1 2