guwahati junction in a sentence
- It is the second largest railway station of Guwahati after Guwahati Junction.
- The "'Barauni Guwahati Railway line "'connects Guwahati Junction in Assam.
- Previously it used to run between Howrah and New Jalpaiguri, but was later extended up to Guwahati Junction.
- The Guwahati Junction, located in Paltan Bazaar area of Guwahati, is the major railway station of the city.
- The train with the longest route in India, Vivek Express, which runs from Dibrugarh in Upper Assam to Kanyakumari in southern tip of India passes through Guwahati Junction.
- It's difficult to find guwahati junction in a sentence.
- There are three more railway stations in the city-the Kamakhya Junction for passenger and goods services, the New Guwahati Junction ( near Noonmati ) for only freight services and Azara Railway Station, also primarily used for freight services.