guvs in a sentence
- To circumvent these problems a microfluidic assembly line approach to GUVs was reported.
- GUVs are large enough ( several tens of micrometres ) to study with traditional fluorescence microscopy.
- Many of the studies of lipid rafts in artificial lipid systems have been performed with GUVs for this reason.
- ELEX-GUVS-- WASHINGTON-- Wrap of statehouse elections . ( Schatz, Cox News Service ).
- However, GUVs are relatively fragile, time consuming to make and can only be produced in limited yield compared to SUVs.
- It's difficult to find guvs in a sentence.
- Compared to supported bilayers, GUVs present a more natural environment since there is no nearby solid surface to induce defects or denature proteins.
- Modified bogie General Utility Vans ( GUVs ) had hinged beams that folded down inside the double doors to protect them from bursting open if a BRUTE hit them.