guvera in a sentence
- Tesco sold the service to Guvera in January 2015.
- In January 2015 Guvera acquired Blinkbox Music from Tesco.
- Guvera is available on web browsers, iOS, Android and the Windows Phone.
- On August 2011, Guvera appointed Phil Quartararo as its Global Head of Music.
- In January 2010, the company launched its legal music streaming and download service Guvera.
- It's difficult to find guvera in a sentence.
- As of 2015 Blinkbox music is now in Administration after being bought by the Australian company Guvera
- Guvera was ranked by Billboard Magazine as one of the Best Digital Music Startups of 2010.
- In October 2015 the former employees of Blinkbox Music filed a ?0m class action lawsuit against Guvera.
- The first TV ad for Guvera ran in 2011 featuring Rihanna, offering free downloads for fans.
- In 2008 Loberg, Brad Christiansen and Darren Herft set up Guvera Limited in Robina, Australia.
- In October 2015, the former employees of Blinkbox Music filed a ?0m class action lawsuit against Guvera.
- Loberg's company Guvera, launched in India in 2014, at an event in Mumbai as reported in Billboard.
- Guvera has agreements with the music labels in the regions where the product is available, which allows for legal free music streams.
- "' Guvera "'[ Closed to USA market 2016 ] is an online music and entertainment streaming service founded in 2008.
- It is inspired from the 2004 movie " The Motorcycle diaries ", based on the early life and travels of Che Guvera.
More: 1 2