grout injection in a sentence
- The three steps for this method after finding the voids are locating and drilling holes, grout injection and post-testing the stabilized slabs.
- The first construction site outside of Germany was set up in Switzerland in 1959 the grout injection anchor began its success story.
- Two years later, the grout injection anchor was invented on the construction site of the Bayerischer Rundfunk ( Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation ) in Munich.
- Without the grout injection, the movement would have been at least causing cracking to the structure of the tower and the Houses of Parliament.
- Turnpike officials last month acknowledged that there are hundreds of leaks riddling the Big Dig tunnel system, but they say they believe most of those are located at tunnel joints, or along the seam where the tunnel walls meet the roof, and can be repaired through patching with grout injections.
- It's difficult to find grout injection in a sentence.