ground wall in a sentence
- Ditches and ground walls between the shores formed an extra defense line.
- Its ruins were cleared away after the Thirty Years'War, only ground walls remained.
- Its grounds wall, built around 1440, was recently restored.
- A linked house, however, is not a semi-detached house since no above-ground walls are shared.
- Workers called to the site built a ground wall around the spill and dug pits to collect the liquid, ITAR-Tass said.
- It's difficult to find ground wall in a sentence.
- In the right part of a town a site of an old settlement can be clearly traced, with huge mounds and ground walls.
- West of the site, more lane restrictions will go into effect to construct head walls ( below-ground walls that form the ends of each subway station ) at the future Laird, Bayview and Mt.
- As a hardbound novella, " Pafko at the Wall " is a piece of work that stands alone-- as alone as the Dodgers left fielder at the base of the Polo Grounds wall watching Bobby Thomson's game-winning homer sail into the lower deck on Oct . 3, 1951.